We are growing and want to grow more. There are still many nooks and crannies of Open Source to explore, along with the mass of hardware to be tested. Sometimes there are only a shortage of people who would like to take care of it.
For over 10 years it has been providing hosting services, dedicated servers and IT outsourcing for companies, government agencies and individuals. Our solutions are based on dedicated servers, cloud solutions (AWS Amazon, Digital Ocean) and customer’s infrastructure. Our mission is to provide stable IT solutions.
Our team consists mainly of young people. We offer remote working opportunities, flexible working hours or a homely and friendly atmosphere.
Do you think you would be able to do it?
Place of work: Łódź (possibility of remote working)
This person will be responsible for:
- maintenance, management and administration of servers based on the Linux operating system (CentOS, Red Hat),
- monitoring of IT systems,
- preliminary analysis of problems, reactions to monitoring events,
- automation of administrative processes,
- creating and streamlining procedures for the tasks performed.
Requirements for the position:
- basics of Linux (preferably Red Hat systems)
- basic knowledge of the Bash coating
- knows the rules of operation of popular web applications based on PHP, MySQL, MariaDB
- has sufficient English language skills to be able to use network resources and technical documentation freely
- can solve problems using documentation, internal wiki or Google
- be able to work in a team and be accurate and timely
- work in an office in Łódź or the possibility of remote working
- the possibility of developing and gaining experience in a large number of technologies
- working with modern technologies (virtualization, cloud solutions)
- freedom of decision making
- full-time employment contract